XEL Key Stats
- Why Westar Energy Is Poised to Outperform Fool May 24
- POR to Return More to Shareholders - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- POR to Return More to Shareholders May 23
- Xcel's Shareholders Get More - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Xcel Energy Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 22
- Xcel's Shareholders Get More May 22
- Xcel Energy, Inc. (XEL) Raises Qtr. Dividend 3.7% to $0.28; Yields 3.7% Street Insider May 22
- InPlay: Xcel Energy increases common dividend 3.7% to $0.28 per share May 22
- Xcel Energy Boosts Dividend 3.7% Fool May 21
- Xcel Energy Inc. Board Increases Common Dividend 3.7 Percent, Declares Dividend ... May 21
XEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xcel Energy is up 10.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Duke Energy Corporation up 11.24%, and American Electric Power up 30.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XEL
Pro Report PDF for XEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XEL
Did Xcel Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Xcel Energy Inc. is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas company, with operations in eight Western and Midwestern states. The company was incorporated under the laws of Minnesota in 1909. Xcel Energy provides a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.3 million electricity customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers through its regulated operating companies. In 2008, Xcel Energy's continuing operations included the activity of four wholly owned utility subsidiaries that serve electric and natural gas customers in eight states. These utility subsidiaries are NSP-Minnesota, NSP-Wisconsin, PSCo and SPS. Along with WYCO, a joint venture formed with a subsidiary of El Paso Corporation to develop and lease natural gas pipeline, storage and compression facilities, and WGI, an interstate natural gas pipeline company, these companies comprise the continuing regulated utility operations. Xcel Energy conducts its utility business in the following reportable segments for each of its subsidiaries: regulated electric utility, regulated natural gas utility and all other.