XEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.897|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||938.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Xcel Energy (XEL) Reaffirms Guidance into Investor Meeting Street Insider Dec 3
- Goldman Sachs Cuts Xcel Energy (XEL) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- Not All Utilities Are Alike The Street Nov 29
- The New #112 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Xcel Energy The Street Nov 27
- CPL, ENI, EIX, XEL And EXC, 5 Utilities Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower Nov 25
- This May Be the Most Unlikely Partner for Fossil Fuel Fool Nov 18
- Integrys Energy Earnings Marred by Costs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- NextEra Energy Q3 Earnings Impress - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 1
- Pinnacle West Beats on Revs, Earnings Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Why Xcel Energy Is The 'Top Dividend Stock Of The Dow Utilities' With 3.9% Yield (XEL) Oct 29
XEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xcel Energy is up 8.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, American Electric Power up 13.49%, and NextEra Energy up 26.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for XEL
Pro Report PDF for XEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XEL
Did Xcel Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Xcel Energy Inc. is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas company, with operations in eight Western and Midwestern states. The company was incorporated under the laws of Minnesota in 1909. Xcel Energy provides a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.3 million electricity customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers through its regulated operating companies. In 2008, Xcel Energy's continuing operations included the activity of four wholly owned utility subsidiaries that serve electric and natural gas customers in eight states. These utility subsidiaries are NSP-Minnesota, NSP-Wisconsin, PSCo and SPS. Along with WYCO, a joint venture formed with a subsidiary of El Paso Corporation to develop and lease natural gas pipeline, storage and compression facilities, and WGI, an interstate natural gas pipeline company, these companies comprise the continuing regulated utility operations. Xcel Energy conducts its utility business in the following reportable segments for each of its subsidiaries: regulated electric utility, regulated natural gas utility and all other.