WYY Key Stats
- WidePoint's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 15
- WidePoint Corp. (WYY) Posts Breakeven Q1 Loss Street Insider May 15
- WidePoint Corporation Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 15
- WIDEPOINT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- Q1 2013 Widepoint Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close May 15
- WidePoint Corporation to Announce 2013 First Quarter Financial Results on May 15... May 8
- WidePoint Corporation Awarded $2.8 Million in Multiple Cyber Security Orders in ... Apr 17
- WIDEPOINT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition... Apr 3
- WidePoint Corporation CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 1
- WidePoint Corporation Announces 2012 Financial Results PR Newswire Apr 1
WYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WidePoint Corporation is down 19.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Acorn Energy down 7.22%, and MasTec up 116.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WYY
Pro Report PDF for WYY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WYY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WYY
Did WidePoint Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
WidePoint Corporation is an American company based in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois that provides technology-based products and services to the government sector and commercial markets in the United States. The company holds a patent for a digital parsing tool that allows users to access accounts through a secure repository gateway, established using asymmetric authentication employed as public key infrastructure . WidePoint provides smart card identity verification, wireless expense management, penetration testing and other IT devices and services. WidePoint’s subsidiary ORC is an authorized certification authority for the Department of Defense and other government agencies.