WYNN Key Stats
- A West Coast Hedge Fund Is Bullish On These 5 Stocks Fool May 24
- What is the Opportunity for Melco Crown? Fool May 23
- Sector Snap: Casino stocks fall on China worries May 23
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): Today's Featured Services Laggard May 23
- Wynn Resorts Ltd Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (WYNN) May 23
- Wynn Resorts Announces Completion of Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation and C... May 22
- The Top Stock in Gaming Fool May 22
- Wynn Resorts Pinned at Neutral May 22
- WYNN RESORTS LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement,... May 22
- Wynn Resorts Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
WYNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wynn Resorts is up 45.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Melco Crown Entertainment up 92.25%, and Las Vegas Sands up 30.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WYNN
Pro Report PDF for WYNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WYNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WYNN
Did Wynn Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wynn Resorts Limited is a publicly traded corporation based in Paradise, Nevada that is a developer, owner and operator of destination casino resorts. The Company owns and operates two destination casino resorts. In Las Vegas, Nevada, it owns and operates Wynn Las Vegas, on the Strip and Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. In the Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (Macau) it owns and operates Wynn Macau and Encore at Wynn Macau. It has two segments: Wynn Las Vegas (which includes Encore at Wynn Las Vegas) and Wynn Macau (which includes Encore at Wynn Macau). The Wynn Las Vegas resort offers accommodations, amenities and service with 2,716 rooms and suites, including 36 fairway villas and six private-entry villas for guests. The Encore at Wynn Las Vegas resort is located adjacent to and is connected to Wynn Las Vegas and features a 2,034 all-suite hotel as well as an approximately 76,000 square foot casino with 95 table games, a sky casino, a baccarat salon and 778 slot machines. It was formed on October 25, 2002 by former Mirage Resorts Chairman and CEO Stephen A. Wynn.