WYNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.171|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||626.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.33%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Macau's Hot Streak Continues Fool Dec 4
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): Today's Featured Services Winner The Street Dec 4
- 3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Services Sector The Street Dec 4
- Why Melco Crown Is Overvalued Fool Dec 2
- Doubling Down on New Jersey Online Gambling The Street Nov 29
- Casinos Will Win the Online Gaming Battle The Street Nov 29
- Las Vegas strip casino gambling revenue down 5.06% in October (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (BYD) Street Insider Nov 27
- Wynn Resorts Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Macau Looks to Grow 20% or More in Q4 - FBR (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) Street Insider Nov 25
- 3 Stocks Boosting The Leisure Industry Higher Nov 25
WYNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wynn Resorts is up 63.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, MGM Resorts International up 98.39%, and Caesars Entertainment up 205.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WYNN
Pro Report PDF for WYNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WYNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WYNN
Did Wynn Resorts make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wynn Resorts Limited is a publicly traded corporation based in Paradise, Nevada that is a developer, owner and operator of destination casino resorts. The Company owns and operates two destination casino resorts. In Las Vegas, Nevada, it owns and operates Wynn Las Vegas, on the Strip and Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. In the Macau Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (Macau) it owns and operates Wynn Macau and Encore at Wynn Macau. It has two segments: Wynn Las Vegas (which includes Encore at Wynn Las Vegas) and Wynn Macau (which includes Encore at Wynn Macau). The Wynn Las Vegas resort offers accommodations, amenities and service with 2,716 rooms and suites, including 36 fairway villas and six private-entry villas for guests. The Encore at Wynn Las Vegas resort is located adjacent to and is connected to Wynn Las Vegas and features a 2,034 all-suite hotel as well as an approximately 76,000 square foot casino with 95 table games, a sky casino, a baccarat salon and 778 slot machines. It was formed on October 25, 2002 by former Mirage Resorts Chairman and CEO Stephen A. Wynn.