WWW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||102.9%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||63.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||98.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Lifetime High For Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Nov 22
- Time to Give Up on Crocs? Fool Nov 18
- Today Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Hits New Lifetime High Nov 15
- Wolverine Growing Under a Pile of Debt Nov 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Stay Away From JetBlue Nov 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Delicious Rally Nov 4
- Which Shoe Stock Can Run Farthest? Fool Oct 28
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declines Street Insider Oct 15
- 3 Surefooted Footwear Companies Fool Oct 15
- Wolverine Hits New High - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 15
WWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wolverine World Wide is up 54.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Brown Shoe Company up 36.22%, and Skechers USA up 71.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WWW
Pro Report PDF for WWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWW
Did Wolverine World Wide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is engaged in designing, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, licensing, and distributing to the retail sector branded footwear, apparel and accessories. The company's operations are carried out through three segments: Outdoor Group, Heritage Group and Lifestyle Group. The Outdoor Group segment consists of the brands, including Merrell Footwear, Merrell Apparel & Accessories, Patagonia Footwear and Chaco Footwear. The Heritage Group segment consists of Cat Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear, HyTest and Bates product line. The Lifestyle Group segment consists of the brands, including Hush Puppies, Sebago footwear and apparel, Cushe and Soft Style. This segment offers casual footwear and apparel for men, women and children. Wolverine Worldwide was founded by G.A. Krause in 1883 and is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan.