WWW Key Stats
- Inflection Point for Small-Cap Stocks May 17
- 3 Fashion and Apparel Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 16
- Why Deckers Is Still a Buy Fool May 15
- 3 Fashion and Apparel Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 9
- A case for small-cap stocks May 8
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Wolverine World Wide's Latest Numbers Fool May 8
- GameStop Crafts 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 6
- Are the Suburbs Bad for Businesses? May 2
- 4 Fashion and Apparel Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 2
- WOLVERINE WORLD WIDE INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
WWW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wolverine World Wide is up 27.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Deckers Outdoor Corporation down 4.65%, and Iconix Brand Group up 98.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WWW
Pro Report PDF for WWW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WWW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WWW
Did Wolverine World Wide make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wolverine World Wide, Inc. is engaged in designing, manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, licensing, and distributing to the retail sector branded footwear, apparel and accessories. The company's operations are carried out through three segments: Outdoor Group, Heritage Group and Lifestyle Group. The Outdoor Group segment consists of the brands, including Merrell Footwear, Merrell Apparel & Accessories, Patagonia Footwear and Chaco Footwear. The Heritage Group segment consists of Cat Footwear, Harley-Davidson Footwear, HyTest and Bates product line. The Lifestyle Group segment consists of the brands, including Hush Puppies, Sebago footwear and apparel, Cushe and Soft Style. This segment offers casual footwear and apparel for men, women and children. Wolverine Worldwide was founded by G.A. Krause in 1883 and is headquartered in Rockford, Michigan.