WU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.523|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||862.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- YieldBoost Western Union To 6.1% Using Options The Street 6:30 AM
- 5 Financial Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher The Street Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: COST MDR XOOM WU BGG ULTA FIVE The Street Dec 7
- [$$] Send in the Drones Barrons.com Dec 7
- [video] Xoom in the penalty box? CNBC Dec 6
- Cramer: Asia typhoon swipes at US stock CNBC Dec 6
- Western Union Announces $0.125 Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 6
- 1 Troubling Trend for Western Union Fool Dec 6
- Western Union (WU) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield Street Insider Dec 6
- Greenspan: Bitcoin Is a Bubble Fool Dec 5
WU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Union is up 32.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, MoneyGram International up 59.37%, and Xoom up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WU
Pro Report PDF for WU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WU
Did Western Union make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Western Union Company is a leader in global money transfer. Western Union was formed as a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation. Together with its affiliates, Orlandi Valuta and Vigo, Western Union provides consumers with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world, as well as send payments and purchase money orders. Its consumer-to-consumer money transfer service enables people to send money around the world in minutes. Its consumer-to-business service provides customers with flexible and convenient options for making one-time or recurring payments. In addition, the company provides money orders, as well as sells prepaid cards that allow consumers to load money or receive a direct deposit from their employer onto the card. It offers its services through a network of approximately 445,000 agent locations. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.