WTW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.121|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||231.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buzz on the Street: Bulls Rush In Minyanville Dec 6
- Short Interest In Weight Watchers International Moves 38.4% Higher The Street Nov 27
- Weight Watchers International: The Ultimate Contrarian Stock Fool Nov 20
- WEIGHT WATCHERS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing R Nov 18
- Weight Watchers Cooks Up A Competition With ABC's "The Chew" in Which Culinary Professionals Will Face Off For The Chance To Win $75,000 Consulting Agreement With Weight Watchers noodls Nov 18
- Insight - Profit bonanza eludes companies chasing obesity business Nov 14
- Insight: Profit bonanza eludes companies chasing obesity business Nov 14
- Profit bonanza eludes companies chasing obesity business Reuters Nov 14
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. Director John F. Bard Passes Away noodls Nov 13
- 2 Stocks for Your Watchlist Today Fool Nov 12
WTW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Weight Watchers Intl is down 39.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, NutriSystem up 149.9%, and H&R Block up 54.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WTW
Pro Report PDF for WTW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTW
Did Weight Watchers Intl make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Weight Watchers International, Inc. is a leading, global-branded consumer company that offers various dieting products and services to assist weight loss and maintenance, operating globally through a network of Company-owned and franchise operations. In the more than 45 years since its founding, the Company has built its meetings business by helping millions of people around the world lose weight through sensible and sustainable food plans, exercise, behavior modification and group support. Founded in 1963 by Brooklyn homemaker Jean Nidetch, it now operates in about 30 countries around the world, generally under names that are local translations of “Weight Watchers”. The company is headquartered in New York, New York.