WTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.054|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||79.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:17 am W&T Offshore announced a sub-salt oil discovery at the 'Dantzler' exploration prospect in the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico Dec 6
- WTI Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Dec 6
- W&T Offshore Announces Sub-Salt Discovery At Dantzler Prospect In The Deepwater Gulf Of Mexico noodls Dec 6
- WTI-Brent Spread Shrinks to Tightest in Two Weeks Dec 5
- WTI Crude Gains as Supplies Tumble First Time in 11 Weeks Dec 4
- First decline in crude supplies in 11 weeks Dec 4
- Oil rallies, WTI jumps on looming Keystone opening Dec 3
- Oil Rises to One-Month High on Keystone Pipeline Plan Dec 3
- Why WTI crude oil prices are down over 15% in 3 months Dec 3
- Why W&T Offshore, Inc.'s Shares Dropped Fool Nov 29
WTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). W&T Offshore is down 1.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Petroquest Energy down 21.21%, and Matador Resources up 152.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WTI
Pro Report PDF for WTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WTI
Did W&T Offshore make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
W&T Offshore, Inc. is an oil and natural gas producing company which is engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore Texas. It plans to continue to acquire and exploit oil and natural gas reserves on the Outer Continental Shelf. The company also specializes in production across the outer continental shelf off the coasts of Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama and also has deepwater operations. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn and Jerome F. Freel in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.