WSTL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||204.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7162|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-41.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Northland Capital Lifts Estimates, PT on Westell Technologies (WSTL) Post Q2 Street Insider Nov 8
- Westell Tech (WSTL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- 4 Tech Stock Stories Ready for a Tuesday Scan Wall St. Cheat Sheet Sep 17
- WESTELL TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 17
- Kentrox Announces Communications Management Solution Business Wire Sep 17
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Triggering Breakouts Aug 30
- Bottom Feeding for Deep Value Success Is Rare But Possible Aug 23
- Westell Provides Additional Products and Services for New York Subway System Project with Transit Wireless Business Wire Aug 8
- Westell Technologies CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Aug 2
WSTL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westell Technologies is up 107.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.28%, Echelon down 20.36%, and Sierra Wireless up 149.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WSTL
Pro Strategies Featuring WSTL
Did Westell Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westell Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and distributes telecommunications products to telephone companies and other telecommunications service providers. It operates in two segments, Westell and CNS segment.