WSFS Key Stats
- Sallie Mae to Split: Better Future Ahead? May 30
- Sallie Mae to Split: Better Future Ahead? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 30
- A New 52 Week High for Fifth Third - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- A New 52 Week High for Fifth Third May 29
- 3 Mortgage Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 13
- WSFS FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Photo Release -- WSFS Supports Delaware Center for Horticulture to Prepare for 3... May 9
- Are These 5 Small Cap Regional Banks Truly Profitable And Undervalued? May 9
- Reminder - WSFS Financial Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 6
- Photo Release -- WSFS Announces New Members Elected to the Board of Directors noodls Apr 29
WSFS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WSFS Financial Corporation is up 31.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Fifth Third Bancorp up 42.44%, and Ames National up 1.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WSFS
Pro Report PDF for WSFS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WSFS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WSFS
Did WSFS Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.