WRN Key Stats
- Western Copper and Gold Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan and Advance Notice Policy Marketwired Apr 25
- Western Copper and Gold's Casino Project to Have Significant Impact on Yukon's E... Apr 8
- Western Copper and Gold Reports 2012 Financial Results Marketwire Mar 25
- Western Copper and Gold files feasibility study CNW Group Feb 13
- Monday Sector Leaders: Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining, Metals & Minin... Jan 7
- Western Copper and Gold announces positive feasibility study on Casino CNW Group Jan 7
- Western Copper and Gold has experienced unusual trading activity CNW Group Dec 26
- Mid-Day Market Movers Benzinga Dec 26
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Non-Precious Metals & Non-Metallic Mining, Computer Pe... Dec 26
- Morning Market Movers Benzinga Dec 26
WRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Western Copper & Gold is down 30.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cliffs Natural Resources down 57.22%, and General Moly down 20.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WRN
Pro Report PDF for WRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WRN
Did Western Copper & Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?