WPRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.39|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-133.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-64.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Natural Gas Vehicles Ever Arrive? Fool Nov 19
- Will UPS Send Clean Energy Fuels Soaring? Fool Nov 14
- Does Fuel Systems Solutions' Bloodletting Represent Opportunity? Fool Nov 12
- 3 Clean Energy Numbers You Shouldn't Miss Fool Nov 12
- 3 Reasons Why America Is Using Less Oil Fool Nov 10
- Ascendiant Capital Starts Westport Innovations (WPRT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 7
- What Can Westport's Earnings Tell us About Clean Energy Fuels? Fool Nov 4
- Is Navistar Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 3
- Westport Innovations (WPRT) Q3 Revenue Tops Views, Reiterates FY Revenue Outlook Street Insider Oct 30
- Westport Innovations Wins 900-Unit Order for LNG Tanks Fool Oct 30
WPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westport Innovations is down 23.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Fuel Systems Solutions down 12.54%, and General Motors up 52.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WPRT
Pro Report PDF for WPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WPRT
Did Westport Innovations make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Westport Innovations Inc is engaged in the research, development and marketing of low-emission engine and fuel injection systems that utilize alternative gaseous fuels such as natural gas, propane or hydrogen.