WPRT Key Stats
- Halliburton Joins the Natural Gas Vehicle Party Fool May 24
- When a Good Quarter Isn't Really Good, But It Doesn't Matter Anyway Fool May 23
- When a Bad Quarter Doesn't Really Matter Fool May 23
- 3 Companies Driving Over OPEC's Wallet May 22
- Cummins (CMI) Could Gain on Strong Int'l Presence, Move to Nat Gas - Barron's Street Insider May 22
- Natural Gas Vehicles Are Getting International Attention May 19
- Iran and Pakistan Are Clearly Winning This Battle May 19
- Range Resources: An Investment in American Energy Independence May 16
- Range Resources: An Investment in American Energy Independence Fool May 15
- A Shift Toward Natural Gas Vehicles Fool May 15
WPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Westport Innovations is down 2.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Fuel Systems Solutions up 1.15%, and Magna International up 58.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WPRT
Pro Report PDF for WPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WPRT
Did Westport Innovations make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Westport Innovations is a company that develops alternative fuel, low-emissions technologies to allow engines to operate on clean-burning fuels such as compressed natural gas, liquefied natural gas, hydrogen and biofuels such as landfill gas. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, where the company was founded, Westport also has facilities in France, Sweden, Italy, China, Australia and the USA.