WOOF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5908|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||54.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Humana Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Bella and Max Repeat Atop Vetstreet.com's Most Popular Puppy Names List PR Newswire Dec 4
- Molina Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Select Medical Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- VCA Antech Inc. Stock Upgraded (WOOF) The Street Nov 29
- Conifer Extends Ties with LCMC - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- WellPoint Downgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Tenet Healthcare Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Sink Your Teeth Into This: Pet Stocks Are On The Rise Seeking Alpha Nov 17
- Health Management Associates Inc. (HMA) Looks Good: Stock Adds 5.7% in Session Nov 14
WOOF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VCA Antech is up 45.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Acadia Healthcare Company up 98.53%, and HCA Holdings up 46.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WOOF
Pro Report PDF for WOOF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WOOF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WOOF
Did VCA Antech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VCA Antech, Inc. is a national animal healthcare company providing veterinary services and diagnostic testing to support veterinary care, sell diagnostic imaging equipment and other medical technology products to the veterinary market. It operates through three segments: Animal Hospital, Laboratory and Medical Technology. The company also serves veterinary practices, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and the pet owning community. The company was founded in 1986 by Robert L. Antin, Arthur J. Antin and Neil Tauber and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.