WMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.190|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.20B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why You Should Avoid Wal-Mart Fool 11:00 AM
- Costco, Whole Foods, and The Container Store: 3 Companies Proving That Happy Employees Can Make Shar Fool 8:02 AM
- The 1 Way Amazon.com Is Catching Wal-Mart Fool 7:00 AM
- The Budding Wal-Mart Empire You Never Knew Existed Fool Dec 7
- The 12 Days of Christmas Bust the Budget Fool Dec 7
- How Costco Saved Thanksgiving Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Online Privacy Dying as Retailers and Websites Collect More of Your Personal Data Fool Dec 7
- Whole Foods, Costco, Wal-Mart: Controversial, Moral, and Immoral Fool Dec 7
- Social Security: Why CEO Calls for Cuts Infuriate Workers Fool Dec 7
WMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wal-Mart Stores is up 14.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Costco Wholesale up 25.28%, and Target up 4.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMT
Pro Report PDF for WMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMT
Did Wal-Mart Stores make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company serves customers and members more than 200 million times per week at more than 9,700 retail units under 69 different banners in 28 countries. Walmart was founded in 1962, with the opening of the first Walmart discount store in Rogers, Ark. The company incorporated as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., on Oct. 31, 1969. The company's shares began trading on OTC markets in 1970 and were listed on the New York Stock Exchange two years later. The company is the world's 18th largest public corporation, according to the Forbes Global 2000 list, and the largest public corporation when ranked by revenue. With fiscal year 2011 sales of $419 billion, Walmart is the biggest private employer in the world with over 2 million employees, and is the largest retailer in the world.