WMB Key Stats
- Williams Companies Inc (WMB): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard 1:01 PM
- [$$] MVPs in MLPs May 23
- Multi-Billion Investment Group's Top Picks May 22
- Williams sees giant momentum trade May 22
- WILLIAMS COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 22
- Williams Companies, Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha May 21
- Canadian High Yielding Producer Picks Have the Trifecta for Stable Dividend Paye... May 21
- Largest option buying in equities so far May 21
- Williams Companies Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (WMB) May 21
- Williams Hosting Analyst Day May 21; Presentations, Additional Financial Guidanc... May 20
WMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams Companies is up 21.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Williams Partners up 2.42%, and WPX Energy up 20.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WMB
Pro Report PDF for WMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMB
Did Williams Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Williams Companies, Inc. is an energy company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its core business is natural gas exploration, production, processing, and transportation, with additional petroleum and electricity generation assets primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, Pacific Northwest, Eastern Seaboard and the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania. A Fortune 200 company, its common stock is a component of the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Utility Average. The Williams Companies, Inc. was founded in 1908.