WMB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8719|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||593.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.43%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FB Set to Join S&P 500, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:20 PM
- Investors Cheer Facebook's S&P 500 Debut Fox Business Dec 12
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 12
- Why Facebook (FB) is Up Today The Street Dec 12
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales Street Insider Dec 11
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Dec 11
- Facebook Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500 Street Insider Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - ABFS, WMB, AMTD, WEX And WERN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 11
- Williams Companies (WMB) Marked As Today's Roof Leaker Stock The Street Dec 10
WMB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Williams Companies is up 14.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.96%, Boardwalk Pipeline up 2.97%, and Williams Partners up 14.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WMB
Pro Report PDF for WMB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WMB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WMB
Did Williams Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Williams Companies, Inc. is an energy company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its core business is natural gas exploration, production, processing, and transportation, with additional petroleum and electricity generation assets primarily in the Rocky Mountains, Gulf Coast, Pacific Northwest, Eastern Seaboard and the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania. A Fortune 200 company, its common stock is a component of the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Utility Average. The Williams Companies, Inc. was founded in 1908.