WM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.982|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||927.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Playing Chicken With CGI Group The Street 5:00 AM
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 2
- Waste Management Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (WM) The Street Nov 29
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FIF, FPF, ORI, WM, SLB The Street Nov 29
- Aegon, ArcelorMittal Among Europe's Investing Opportunities The Street Nov 29
- New Lifetime High Reached By Waste Management (WM) Nov 25
- Here's the Next Revolution for the Train Industry Fool Nov 24
- Solar Energy Is Dominated by Waste Fool Nov 24
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Nov 18
- Is Waste Management Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 17
WM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Waste Management is up 41.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Republic Services up 24.76%, and Clean Harbors down 7.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WM
Pro Report PDF for WM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WM
Did Waste Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Waste Management, Inc. is a waste management, comprehensive waste, and environmental services company in North America. Founded in 1894, the company is headquartered the First City Tower in Houston, Texas. The company's network includes 367 collection operations, 355 transfer stations, 273 active landfill disposal sites, 16 waste-to-energy plants, 134 recycling plants, 111 beneficial-use landfill gas projects and six independent power production plants. Waste Management offers environmental services to nearly 20 million residential, industrial, municipal and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. With 21,000 collection and transfer vehicles, the company has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry. Together with its competitor Republic Services, Inc, the two handle more than half of all garbage collection in the United States.