WILC Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- For Value Investing, Look To Small-Cap Food Stocks May 13
- G Willi Food International's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... May 10
- Q1 2013 G Willi-Food International Ltd Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied May 8
- G Willi-food International Ltd (WILC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.18 Street Insider May 8
- G. Willi-Food Reports Q1 2013 Operating Profit Up 94% From Q1 2012 PR Newswire May 8
- G. Willi-Food (WILC) Sees 20%+ Revs Growth in Q1 Street Insider Apr 11
- G. Willi-Food Announces Expected Q1 2013 Revenue Growth of More Than 20% from Q1... Apr 11
- Q4 2012 G Willi-Food International Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Mar 18
- G. Willi-Food Reports Q4 2012 Gross Profit Up 182% From Q4 2011 PR Newswire Mar 18
WILC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). G. Willi-Food International is up 49.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Andersons up 28.36%, and NXT Nutritionals down 62.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WILC
Pro Strategies Featuring WILC
Did G. Willi-Food International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.