WGO Key Stats
- [video] Airline Stocks Taking Flight May 24
- It Looks Like a Winnebago With Wings! May 23
- It Looks Like a Winnebago With Wings! Fool May 22
- 5 Stocks With Prime Earnings Surprises — LMCA MCBC IDCC WLB WGO Investor Place May 16
- Winnebago Industries Offers Rand McNally Navigation in 2014 Model Motorhomes PR Newswire May 15
- Winnebago Industries Towables Announces New 24/7 Premium Roadside Assistance Pro... May 13
- 5 Stocks With Strong Analyst Earnings Revisions — LMCA WGO PIKE LCI ELS Investor Place May 10
- 5 Stocks With Prime Earnings Surprises — LMCA MCBC IDCC WLB WGO Investor Place May 9
- 5 Stocks With Strong Analyst Earnings Revisions — LMCA WGO PIKE LCI ELS Investor Place May 3
- 5 Stocks With Great Earnings Surprises — LMCA MCBC IDCC WLB WGO Investor Place May 2
WGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Winnebago Industries is up 114.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Thor Industries up 39.51%, and Harley-Davidson up 18.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for WGO
Pro Report PDF for WGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WGO
Did Winnebago Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Winnebago Industries Inc.,, is a manufacturer of motor homes, a type of recreational vehicle or RV, in the United States. It is based in Forest City, Iowa. The company was founded by Forest City businessman John K. Hanson in February 1958. At the time, the town, located in Winnebago County, Iowa, was undergoing an economic downturn, so Hanson and a group of community leaders convinced a California firm, Modernistic Industries, to open a travel trailer factory in a bid to revive the local economy.