WFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.800|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.36B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Reasons to Hold on to Wells Fargo Stock Fool Dec 9
- How Warren Buffett's Sweet Tooth Could Give You a Cavity Fool Dec 9
- Los Angeles Says Bank of America Pushed Minorities Into Risky Mortgages Fool Dec 9
- Volcker Rule Puts Non-Bank Financials Into Play The Street Dec 9
- [video] Volcker Rule Puts Non-Bank Financials Into Play The Street Dec 9
- Better Buy Now: Bank of America or BofI? Fool Dec 9
- Banks Face Heloc Default Threat The Street Dec 9
- What Makes Wells Fargo Worth Owning? Fool Dec 8
- 3 Catalysts That Could Halt U.S. Growth in Its Tracks in 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
WFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wells Fargo is up 37.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, JPMorgan Chase up 40.12%, and Bank of America Corp up 49.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WFC
Pro Report PDF for WFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WFC
Did Wells Fargo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational diversified financial services company with operations around the world. The Company provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage banking, investment banking, retail banking, brokerage, and consumer finance through banking stores, the Internet and other distribution channels to consumers, businesses and institutions in 50 states, the District of Columbia, and in other countries. The Company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking, and Wealth, Brokerage and Retirement. Wells Fargo is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization. Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit card. In 2011, Wells Fargo was the 23rd largest company in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.