WFC Key Stats
- Who Wants to Keep "Too Big to Fail" Alive? - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:27 PM
- CF Industries Prices $1.5 Billlion Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:20 PM
- Can This Bank's Strengths Offset These Two Concerns? Fool 12:30 PM
- Here's Why the Business Loan Boom May Be the Next Bust Fool 11:57 AM
- Wells Fargo Stock Hits New 52-Week High (WFC) 8:29 AM
- PNC Considers Selling BlackRock Stake 5:51 AM
- When It Comes to Dimon, Here's What JPMorgan Chase Shareholders Should Be Lookin... May 21
- Don't Buy the Negative Hype on Jamie Dimon Fool May 21
- Final Glance: Banks companies May 21
- Monitor Checking Into Violations of Mortgage Settlement May 21
WFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Wells Fargo is up 31.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.88%, U.S. Bancorp up 18.65%, and JPMorgan Chase up 70.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for WFC
Pro Report PDF for WFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WFC
Did Wells Fargo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational diversified financial services company with operations around the world. The Company provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage banking, investment banking, retail banking, brokerage, and consumer finance through banking stores, the Internet and other distribution channels to consumers, businesses and institutions in 50 states, the District of Columbia, and in other countries. The Company operates in three segments: Community Banking, Wholesale Banking, and Wealth, Brokerage and Retirement. Wells Fargo is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization. Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit card. In 2011, Wells Fargo was the 23rd largest company in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.