WDFC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.538|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||39.81M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kimberly-Clark to Shed Healthcare Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Value in Big Ideas, Not Necessarily Big Capitalization Fox Business Nov 1
- Newell Q3 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Which Household Product Stock Presents the Most Upside? Fool Oct 24
- WD-40 Co (WDFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c Street Insider Oct 17
- Trading Radar for 10/17: Google (GOOG), Goldman (GS), Verizon (VZ), Chipotle (CMG), Sands (LVS) Report Street Insider Oct 16
- WD-40 Maintains Dividend Fool Oct 6
- Wd-40 Co (WDFC) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Oct 4
- When Wall Street's Dream Team Failed Fool Sep 23
- Huntsman Closes Oxid Buy Sep 9
WDFC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). WD-40 is up 62.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cytec up 30.11%, and Eastman Chemical up 26.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WDFC
Pro Report PDF for WDFC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WDFC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WDFC
Did WD-40 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
WD-40 Co. is a global consumer products company, which produces and sells lubricants, hand cleaners, and household cleaners worldwide. Its products include WD-40, a multi-purpose product, which acts as a lubricant, rust preventative, penetrant, cleaner, and moisture displacer; 3-IN-ONE Oil, a drip oil for household consumers that has applications in the areas of locksmithing; and HVAC, marine, farming, construction, and jewelry manufacturing and household consumer applications. It sells its products primarily through mass retail and home center stores, warehouse club stores, grocery stores, hardware stores, automotive parts outlets, and industrial distributors and suppliers. The company was founded in 1953 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.