WATT Key Stats
Street Insider07/28 17:18
Street Insider07/28 10:11
WATT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energous is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Advanced Energy down 18.71%, and Allied Motion up 74.63%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WATT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WATT
Did Energous make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.energous.com
- IR Website: http://ir.energous.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Energous Corp is a development stage technology company. The Company develops wireless charging technology for powering electronic devices.
WATT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WATT","name")
- Description: =YCI("WATT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WATT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WATT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WATT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.