WATT Key Stats
WATT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energous is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Highpower International up 146.3%, and Advanced Energy down 8.94%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WATT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring WATT
Did Energous make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.energous.com
- IR Website: http://ir.energous.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Energous Corp is a development stage technology company. The Company develops wireless charging technology for powering electronic devices.
WATT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WATT","name")
- Description: =YCI("WATT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WATT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WATT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WATT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.