WATT Key Stats
SA Breaking News04/24 17:21
SA Breaking News04/08 09:43
WATT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Energous is down 22.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.04%, Highpower International down 14.93%, and Maxwell Technologies down 60.26%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for WATT
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.energous.com
- IR Website: http://ir.energous.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334419
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Energous Corp is a development stage technology company. The Company develops wireless charging technology for powering electronic devices.
WATT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WATT","name")
- Description: =YCI("WATT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WATT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WATT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WATT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.