WAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||484.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Waters Teams With Biochemical Society on Proteomics Training Day and Symposium noodls Nov 27
- WAT Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Nov 26
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Waters Corp. (WAT) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 26
- Waters downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Nov 26
- Waters Honors School of Pharmacy at University of Maryland noodls Nov 12
- Bruker Misses Q3 Estimates, Ramps Up Restructuring Nov 1
- WATERS CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Waters Corp VP Sells 97K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Oct 29
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Waters Corp. (WAT) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 23
- Waters Q3 Earnings & Revenues Lag Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 22
WAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Waters is up 10.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Analogic up 25.53%, and Bruker up 26.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for WAT
Pro Report PDF for WAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download WAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring WAT
Did Waters make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Waters Corp. is an analytical instrument manufacturer. The company designs, manufactures, sells and services ultra performance liquid chromatography, high performance liquid chromatography, chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, thermal analysis and rheometry instruments. Waters operates in two segments: Waters and Thermal Analysis Instruments. The company employs more than 5,000 people, with manufacturing facilities located in Milford, Taunton, Massachusetts; Wexford, Ireland; Manchester, England; and contract manufacturing in Singapore. Waters Corporation was founded by James L. Waters in 1958 and is headquartered in Milford, Massachusetts.