VTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.460|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||431.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ventas, Inc. (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $0.725; 5.1% Yield Street Insider 8:10 AM
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: VTR, EPR, MWE The Street Dec 4
- SL Green Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Ventas: Get Blue Chip Quality Without Paying For It Dec 3
- Ventas Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Ventas Upgraded to Buy Dec 2
- AMERICAN AIRLINES INAUGURA SU NUEVO CENTRO DE ATENCIÓN A CLIENTES EN SANTIAGO DE CHILE noodls Dec 2
- Ventas Enters Oversold Territory Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower Nov 25
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA Nov 25
VTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ventas is down 8.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Health Care REIT down 2.62%, and HCP down 14.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VTR
Pro Report PDF for VTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VTR
Did Ventas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is the leading seniors housing and healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States, with a highly diversified portfolio of over 1,300 seniors housing and healthcare properties in 46 states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Canada. The firm primarily invests in healthcare-related facilities including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, senior housing facilities, medical office buildings, and other healthcare related facilities. Ventas, Inc. was founded by Todd W. Lillibridge in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois with additional offices in Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas, Texas.