VTR Key Stats
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Real Estate Industry Jun 14
- Ventas Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (VTR) Jun 14
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/13: (MYGN) (CLSN) (DOLE) (PFE) Street Insider Jun 13
- Avoid REITS with Long-Term Bond-Like Leases – Analyst (VTR) (MPW) (EPR) (LXP) Street Insider Jun 13
- KeyBanc Downgrades Ventas (VTR) to Underweight Street Insider Jun 13
- VTR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Jun 12
- 5 Leading Women in Health Care Fool Jun 12
- Cramer: Buy Regeneron Pharma, Ventas, National Grid, and This Hot Stock Jun 6
- Cramer: This Correction Is Long in the Tooth Jun 6
- Cramer's Top Stock Picks: ATHN VTR FRT Jun 6
VTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ventas is up 23.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, HCP up 11.89%, and Health Care REIT up 25.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VTR
Pro Report PDF for VTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VTR
Did Ventas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ventas, Inc., an S&P 500 company, is the leading seniors housing and healthcare real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States, with a highly diversified portfolio of over 1,300 seniors housing and healthcare properties in 46 states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States and Canada. The firm primarily invests in healthcare-related facilities including hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, senior housing facilities, medical office buildings, and other healthcare related facilities. Ventas, Inc. was founded by Todd W. Lillibridge in 1983 and is based in Chicago, Illinois with additional offices in Louisville, Kentucky and Dallas, Texas.