VSAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4268|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- In-Flight Phones: Let's Talk Profits Fool Nov 27
- Top Buys by Top Brass: Chief Financial Officer Dirks's $255.8K Bet on VSAT Forbes Nov 27
- VIASAT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Balance Sheet Nov 26
- Onboard JetBlue's first Fly-Fi flight, with the fastest internet in the air Nov 26
- BAE UK Selects ViaSat Small Tactical Terminal for DA20 Falcon PR Newswire Nov 22
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/11: (FTEK) (SLTM) (VSAT) Higher; (RAX) (HOLX) (TMUS) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 11
- Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c Street Insider Nov 11
- Pentagon Awards $455 Million in Defense Contracts Monday Fool Nov 4
- Wells Fargo Starts ViaSat (VSAT) at Market Perform Street Insider Sep 23
- Exede Evolution Satellite Internet Launches in Florida PR Newswire Sep 9
VSAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Viasat is up 56.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, EchoStar up 47.83%, and Sonus Networks up 66.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VSAT
Pro Report PDF for VSAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VSAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VSAT
Did Viasat make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ViaSat is a communication company based in Carlsbad, California, that provides equipment and services for military and commercial communications, primarily in satellite related technologies. The company operates its business through three segments: Government Systems, Commercial Networks and Satellite Services. ViaSat was ranked 135 on the 200 Best Small Companies list by Forbes in October 2010 and was ranked 31st by Space News on its list of the Top 50 Space Companies. ViaSat was founded by Mark D. Dankberg, Steven R. Hart and Mark J. Miller in May 1986 and is headquartered in Carlsbad, California.