VRSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.252|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||357.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insight - Tech start-ups show little imagination on board gender diversity Reuters Dec 6
- VeriSign Reaches New 52-Week High (VRSN) Nov 22
- Verisign to Issue New Domain Name Industry Brief Beginning in 2014 noodls Nov 15
- VERISIGN INC/CA Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- VeriSign Beats Earnings & Rev in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- Verisign, Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c Street Insider Oct 24
- Verisign Becomes #14 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing McCormick Sep 12
- VERISIGN INC/CA Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 9
- Verisign Commences Registered Exchange Offer for Its 4.625% Senior Notes Due May 1, 2023 Marketwired Sep 9
- How Twitter Dodged Attack That Took Down New York Times Aug 29
VRSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VeriSign is up 57.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Tucows up 121.9%, and Equinix down 11.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRSN
Pro Report PDF for VRSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRSN
Did VeriSign make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VeriSign, Inc. is an American company based in Reston, Virginia that operates a diverse array of network infrastructure, including two of the Internet's thirteen root nameservers, the authoritative registry for the .com, .net, and .name generic top-level domains and the .cc and .tv country-code top-level domains, and the back-end systems for the .jobs, and .edu top-level domains. Verisign also offers a range of security services, including managed DNS, Distributed Denial of Service mitigation and cyber-threat reporting. VeriSign was founded by D. James Bidzos and Leventhal Andy on April 12, 1995.