VRSK Key Stats
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Downward 9:03 AM
- BMO Capital Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Outperform Street Insider May 22
- Accurity Valuation Adopts ACI Appraisal Technology Thomson Reuters ONE May 21
- Multi-Billion Dollar Sandler Capital's Top Stock Picks May 17
- Timothy Adams, Senior Vice President and CFO of athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN), Inter... May 16
- Verisk Insurance Solutions - Underwriting Announces the Availability of Coverage... May 16
- VERISK ANALYTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 15
- Two Marlin & Associates Transactions Named International Deals-of-the-Year Marketwired May 15
- Verisk Analytics Larger Than S&P 500 Component Whirlpool May 14
- Verisk Insurance Solutions to Host Risk Symposium in London Thomson Reuters ONE May 9
VRSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Verisk Analytics is up 23.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, DST Systems up 32.30%, and Nielsen up 28.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRSK
Pro Report PDF for VRSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRSK
Did Verisk Analytics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Verisk Analytics, Inc. provides proprietary data, analytics methods, and embedded decision support solutions to property and casualty (P&C) insurance, mortgage, and healthcare industries primarily in the United States. Through its Verisk Insurance Solutions brand, its flagship ISO business unit, and many other units, Verisk Analytics helps risk-bearing businesses understand and manage their risks. The company operates its business through two segments: Risk Assessment and Decision Analytics. Verisk Analytics, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.