VRSK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.092|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||359.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Credit Suisse Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 11
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- 3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Services Sector The Street Dec 9
- Oppenheimer Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Lower The Street Nov 29
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher Nov 25
- Wildfire Risk Seen High or Extreme at 4.5 Million Homes Bloomberg Nov 21
- Verisk Analysis Determines More Than 4.5 Million Households at High or Extreme Risk from Wildfire — November 21, 2013 noodls Nov 21
- Verisk Analysis Determines More Than 4.5 Million Households at High or Extreme Risk from Wildfire Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 21
- ISO Crowe Paradis Announces Launch of WC Navigator Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 20
VRSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Verisk Analytics is up 29.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Nielsen Holdings up 49.08%, and McGraw Hill Financial up 35.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VRSK
Pro Report PDF for VRSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VRSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VRSK
Did Verisk Analytics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Verisk Analytics, Inc. provides proprietary data, analytics methods, and embedded decision support solutions to property and casualty (P&C) insurance, mortgage, and healthcare industries primarily in the United States. Through its Verisk Insurance Solutions brand, its flagship ISO business unit, and many other units, Verisk Analytics helps risk-bearing businesses understand and manage their risks. The company operates its business through two segments: Risk Assessment and Decision Analytics. Verisk Analytics, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.