VOYA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The 1 Thing Retirees Fear Most Fool Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: VOYA, NBTB and EVR Nov 22
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Annuities Fool Nov 21
- ING Verzekeringen N.V. -- Moody's affirms ING Verzekeringen's (P)Baa2 rating and changes the outlook to negative from developing Nov 20
- Jim Cramer: Buy Workday and Yelp, But Sell These 2 Stocks Nov 20
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: What's Wrong With SandRidge? Nov 20
- The 3 Biggest Winners in Finance This Week Fool Nov 9
- 3 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Nov 7
- BTIG Upgrades ING U.S (VOYA) to Buy Street Insider Nov 6
- ING U.S., Inc. (VOYA) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.08 Street Insider Nov 6
VOYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ING US is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, MetLife up 60.64%, and American International up 49.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VOYA
Pro Report PDF for VOYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOYA
Did ING US make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ING US Inc offers a range of retirement, insurance and investment management products and services to its individual and corporate clients. Its products are tailored to meet the unique needs of its customers.