VOD Key Stats
- The World’s Best Dividend Portfolio Fool Dec 9
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Vodafone (VOD) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- What To Do With Your Vodafone Group plc Shares Dec 6
- Verizon Wireless Network Ready For Wintry Weather In Central Texas PR Newswire Dec 5
- The Deal: FCC Clears Verizon Wireless Buyout The Street Dec 5
- Vodafone's Dividend Under Pressure After Completing The Verizon Wireless Deal Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- E2open and Vodafone Selected as Winners at 2013 European Supply Chain Excellence Awards noodls Dec 5
- MVNO Disney Mobile rises from the ashes through a new deal with Zact paidContent.org Dec 5
- Vodafone to Invest $3B in India - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
VOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vodafone Group is up 54.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.06%, Verizon Communications up 15.44%, and AT&T up 7.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VOD
Pro Report PDF for VOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOD
Did Vodafone Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vodafone Group Plc is a global telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The Company offers a range of products and services, including voice, messaging, data and fixed-line solutions and devices to assist customers in meeting their total communications needs. Vodafone has a global presence, with equity interests in over 30 countries and over 40 partner markets worldwide. It operates in three geographic regions: Europe, Africa and Central Europe; Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and has an investment in Verizon Wireless in the United States. It offers its products and services through third party services providers, independent dealers, distributors, and retailers, as well as through Internet. In October 2010, Vodafone Global Enterprise, the business within Vodafone, announced the acquisition of two telecom expense management (TEM) companies, Quickcomm and TnT Expense Management. In November 2011, the Company sold 24.4% interest in Polkomtel in Poland. It is the world's largest mobile telecommunications company measured by revenues and the world's second-largest measured by subscribers, with around 341 million proportionate subscribers as of November 2010. Vodafone Group Plc was founded in 1984.