VOD Key Stats
- Orange Expands Flexible Computing - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- German, French Indices Vulnerable at Elevated Levels Fool May 23
- The 1 Company That Could Untie The Vodafone/Verizon Gordian Knot May 23
- 3 FTSE 100 Dividends Lifted This Week Fool May 23
- Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Expands In Buffalo PR Newswire May 23
- Is Vodafone a Buy? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 23
- 3 Telecom Stocks Seeing Action: Use Vodafone to Play Verizon, AT&T Is Fastest, a... May 22
- Jennifer Lopez's Wireless Stores To Target Latinos May 22
- How Vodafone Group Will Deliver Its Dividend Fool May 22
- Analysts: Street Estimates On Microsoft Are Low and 3 Other Research Notes to Re... May 22
VOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vodafone Group is up 16.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, AT&T up 15.72%, and Verizon Communications up 30.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VOD
Pro Report PDF for VOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOD
Did Vodafone Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Vodafone Group Plc is a global telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The Company offers a range of products and services, including voice, messaging, data and fixed-line solutions and devices to assist customers in meeting their total communications needs. Vodafone has a global presence, with equity interests in over 30 countries and over 40 partner markets worldwide. It operates in three geographic regions: Europe, Africa and Central Europe; Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and has an investment in Verizon Wireless in the United States. It offers its products and services through third party services providers, independent dealers, distributors, and retailers, as well as through Internet. In October 2010, Vodafone Global Enterprise, the business within Vodafone, announced the acquisition of two telecom expense management (TEM) companies, Quickcomm and TnT Expense Management. In November 2011, the Company sold 24.4% interest in Polkomtel in Poland. It is the world's largest mobile telecommunications company measured by revenues and the world's second-largest measured by subscribers, with around 341 million proportionate subscribers as of November 2010. Vodafone Group Plc was founded in 1984.