VOD Key Stats
- Vodafone Said to Submit Tentative Bid for Ono Yahoo 03/07 14:32 ET
- Exclusive - Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono: sources Reuters 03/07 13:14 ET
- Vodafone Said to Raise Offer for Spain’s Ono Before IPO Yahoo 03/07 12:45 ET
- Exclusive: Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono - sources Yahoo 03/07 12:42 ET
- Vodafone submits revised Ono offer Financial Times 03/07 12:38 ET
- Vodafone Slips On Reports It Will Buy Spanish Cable Group Ono Yahoo 03/07 11:28 ET
- Orange Misses on 2013 Earnings, Grows YoY - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/07 11:17 ET
- Vodafone inks preliminary deal to purchase Spain's Ono, Reuters reports Yahoo 03/07 11:10 ET
- Vodafone 'reaches deal to buy Spanish company Ono' Yahoo 03/07 11:02 ET
- Vodafone raises bid for Spanish company Ono Yahoo 03/07 11:02 ET
|May 20||Earnings||Vodafone Group PLC 2014 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results Conference Call.|
|May 20||Earnings||Vodafone Group PLC 2014 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
|Jul 29||Misc||Vodafone Group PLC 2014 Annual General Meeting|
VOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vodafone Group is up 42.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Verizon Communications up 3.63%, and AT&T down 5.89%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VOD
Pro Report PDF for VOD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VOD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VOD
Did Vodafone Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Vodafone Group Plc is a global telecommunications company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The Company offers a range of products and services, including voice, messaging, data and fixed-line solutions and devices to assist customers in meeting their total communications needs. Vodafone has a global presence, with equity interests in over 30 countries and over 40 partner markets worldwide. It operates in three geographic regions: Europe, Africa and Central Europe; Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, and has an investment in Verizon Wireless in the United States. It offers its products and services through third party services providers, independent dealers, distributors, and retailers, as well as through Internet. In October 2010, Vodafone Global Enterprise, the business within Vodafone, announced the acquisition of two telecom expense management (TEM) companies, Quickcomm and TnT Expense Management. In November 2011, the Company sold 24.4% interest in Polkomtel in Poland. It is the world's largest mobile telecommunications company measured by revenues and the world's second-largest measured by subscribers, with around 341 million proportionate subscribers as of November 2010. Vodafone Group Plc was founded in 1984.