VNDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6556|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-19.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-61.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Verastem (VSTM) in Focus: Stock Rises by 7.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- AMBI Plunges on Disappointing FDA News Dec 5
- Setback for Lexicon Pharma - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- AMBI Plunges on Disappointing FDA News - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- MDCO Acquires Rempex - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Vanda pullback attracts call buyer Dec 5
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Chief Commercial Officer to leave Jan. 1 Dec 4
- Vanda Pharma (VNDA) SVP, CCO Repella to Leave Company Street Insider Dec 4
- VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 4
VNDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vanda Pharmaceuticals is up 221.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Actelion up 63.63%, and Sarepta Therapeutics down 34.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VNDA
Pro Strategies Featuring VNDA
Did Vanda Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company focusing on the development and commercialization of clinical-stage drug candidates for central nervous system disorders.