VMI Key Stats
- 5 Industrial Goods Stocks With The Highest EPS Benzinga May 15
- VALMONT INDUSTRIES INC Financials May 10
- Lindsay Corp Remains Neutral May 9
- Neutral on Apogee May 9
- Lindsay Corp Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Neutral on Apogee - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Valmont Industries's Latest Numbers Fool May 8
- Valmont Boosts Dividend Payout May 3
- Valmont Boosts Dividend Payout - Analyst Blog Zacks May 3
- MRC Global Beats Earnings Est. May 3
VMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valmont Industries is up 38.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, MRC Global up 67.84%, and Worthington Industries up 121.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VMI
Pro Report PDF for VMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMI
Did Valmont Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Valmont Industries, Inc. manufactures fabricated metal products and mechanized irrigation machinery. It also provides metal coating services, including galvanizing, painting and anodizing in its Coatings business. The company operates through four reportable segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings and Irrigation. Their corporate office, main plant and aviation department is in Omaha. Valmont has many worldwide locations including China and Europe. The company name likely comes from a combination of the names of two nearby towns, Fremont and Valley. Valmont Industries founded by Robert B. Daugherty in 1946 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.