VMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.75|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||288.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Valmont Industries Larger Than S&P 500 Component Newfield Exploration The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - VMI, HPQ, BRCD, P And TROX Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Valmont Industries Stock Sees Short Interest Make 26% Move Nov 27
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - VMI Nov 18
- Valmont: Economic Growth Concerns Create Substantial Buying Opportunity, 30% Upside Nov 5
- Valmont's Q3 Earnings, Revs Fall Shy - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 18
- Valmont Industries, Inc. (VMI) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY13 EPS Street Insider Oct 17
- Valmont Lowered to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 7
- Why Valmont No Longer Looks So Solid Fool Oct 2
VMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valmont Industries is up 4.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Tenaris up 14.59%, and MRC Global up 16.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VMI
Pro Report PDF for VMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VMI
Did Valmont Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valmont Industries, Inc. manufactures fabricated metal products and mechanized irrigation machinery. It also provides metal coating services, including galvanizing, painting and anodizing in its Coatings business. The company operates through four reportable segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings and Irrigation. Their corporate office, main plant and aviation department is in Omaha. Valmont has many worldwide locations including China and Europe. The company name likely comes from a combination of the names of two nearby towns, Fremont and Valley. Valmont Industries founded by Robert B. Daugherty in 1946 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.