VLO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.416|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-52.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.442B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 5
- Macquarie Upgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- Valero Energy Corporation (VLO): Today's Featured Energy Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Valero Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Are Refiners Ready for This Curveball? Fool Dec 3
- Stock Market News for December 3, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 3
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/02: (GALE) (BOSC) (FRX) High; (CIE) (FTNT) Low Street Insider Dec 2
- Refiners Will Profit From Breaking Down 1 Wall and Building Another Fool Dec 2
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Commences 15M Common IPO Street Insider Dec 2
VLO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Valero Energy is up 66.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Marathon Petroleum up 53.13%, and HollyFrontier up 16.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VLO
Pro Report PDF for VLO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VLO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VLO
Did Valero Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Valero Energy Corporation is a Fortune 500 international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels, other petrochemical products, and power based in San Antonio, Texas, United States. The company operates through three segments: Refining, Retail, and Ethanol. The company owns and operates 15 refineries throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Caribbean with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 2.9 million barrels per day, 11 ethanol plants with a combined production capacity of 1.1 billion US gallons per year, and a 50-megawatt wind farm. Valero is also one of the United States' largest retail operators with approximately 6,800 retail and branded wholesale outlets in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Caribbean under the Valero, Diamond Shamrock, Shamrock, Ultramar, Beacon, and Texaco brands. The company was formerly known as Valero Refining and Marketing Company and changed its name to Valero Energy Corporation in August 1997. Valero Energy Corporation was founded in 1955.