VIV Key Stats
- Verizon Still in Neutral Lane - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NYCB, DIN, PEG, VIV, WPZ May 23
- Orange to Top Spanish LTE Launch - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Three Things to Watch for at Google I/O May 15
- 4 Poor Communication Services Dogs Beg 7% To 27% Gains In April May 15
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TAL, STWD, BX, VIV, CLNY May 14
- NATALIE COLE Will Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Latin Music With The June 2... May 9
- Telefonica Brasil Earnings Lag Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- VIV, ARUN, ADBE, BBRY And RIMM, 5 Technology Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower May 7
- 1Q13 Results: Telefonica Brasil S.A. May 7
VIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telefonica Brasil is up 11.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Telefonica up 11.83%, and America Movil down 14.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for VIV
Pro Report PDF for VIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIV
Did Telefonica Brasil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Telefônica Brasil is a brazilian telecommunications company subsidiary of Spanish Telefónica. The company was originally formed as part of Telebrás, the state-owned telecom monopoly at the time. In 1998, Telebrás was demerged and privatized, with Telefónica taking Telesp. From that time, Telesp was rebranded as Telefônica. Currently the company is the second largest telecommunications company in Brazil, after Oi. The company is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.