VIV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.671|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-26.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.880B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Telefonica Brasil S.A. (VIV): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Oversold Conditions For Telefonica Brasil (VIV) Forbes Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Telecommunications Industry The Street Dec 2
- Vivendi: date of next annual shareholders’ meeting noodls Nov 28
- Mary J. Blige Set To Perform The National Anthem Prior To Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Game PR Newswire Nov 25
- Vivendi: Results for the First Nine Months of 2013. Full Year Outlook Confirmed noodls Nov 14
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Telefonica Brasil (VIV) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 14
- Buy Telefonica Brazil And Germany, Instead Of The Parent Group, Says Barclays Barrons.com Nov 12
- Telefonica Brasil Q3 Earnings Fall - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- 3Q13 Results: Telefonica Brasil S.A. Nov 7
VIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telefonica Brasil is down 10.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Vivendi up 11.45%, and Telefonica up 21.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIV
Pro Report PDF for VIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIV
Did Telefonica Brasil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telefônica Brasil is a brazilian telecommunications company subsidiary of Spanish Telefónica. The company was originally formed as part of Telebrás, the state-owned telecom monopoly at the time. In 1998, Telebrás was demerged and privatized, with Telefónica taking Telesp. From that time, Telesp was rebranded as Telefônica. Currently the company is the second largest telecommunications company in Brazil, after Oi. The company is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.