VIA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.873|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.395B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Starz: Original programming revolution at a price Fool Dec 4
- Viacom Earnings, Revenues Beat Expectations Fool Nov 14
- Viacom (VIAB) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- Ender's Game Tops Weekend Box Office Fool Nov 4
- Halloween Novelty Tunes Don't Wear Off Oct 24
- Netflix Disrupts TV Again, Will Traditional Cable Raise The White Flag? Oct 15
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: PXD GME VIA WYN HIMX Oct 9
- Amazon and Apple to Play More Nicely Together Sep 17
- Actor And Comedian Anthony Anderson To Host 2013 Soul Train Awards In Las Vegas On November 8, 2013 PR Newswire Sep 17
- BAND-AID® Brand MAGIC VISION™ App Brings Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles To 'Boo-Boos' Everywhere This Fall PR Newswire Sep 17
VIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Viacom is up 61.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.83%, Viacom up 63.29%, and Walt Disney up 45.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VIA
Pro Report PDF for VIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VIA
Did Viacom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Viacom, Inc. is a global entertainment content company, which connects with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in various countries. The company operates in the following segments: Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. Viacom Inc., short for "Video & Audio Communications", is an American media conglomerate with interests primarily in, but not limited to, cinema and cable television. As of 2010, it is the world's fourth-largest media conglomerate, behind The Walt Disney Company, Time Warner and News Corporation. Viacom is owned by National Amusements, Inc., a privately owned theater company based in Dedham, Massachusetts, USA. The company was founded by Sumner M. Redstone on December 31, 2005.