VGZ Key Stats
|11/04/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|09/12/2014 11:30 EDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/12/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Result|
|05/06/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/02/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/19/2014 14:30 MDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Vista Gold Corporation Earnings Results Conference Call|
|03/19/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Vista Gold Corporation Earnings Results|
VGZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vista Gold is down 35.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Allied Nevada Gold down 77.85%, and Smart Ventures down 90.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VGZ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VGZ
Did Vista Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.vistagold.com
- IR Website: http://vistagold.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Vista Gold Corp operates in the gold mining industry. The Company is engaged in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration and advancement of gold exploration and potential development projects.
VGZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VGZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("VGZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VGZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VGZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VGZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.