VGZ Key Stats
PR Newswire03/16 07:00
PR Newswire03/16 07:00
PR Newswire03/03 18:44
|03/06/2015 09:00 MDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|03/06/2015||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/04/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|09/12/2014 11:30 EDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/12/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Result|
|05/06/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/02/2014||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
VGZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vista Gold is down 24.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Allied Nevada Gold up N/A, and Smart Ventures up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VGZ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VGZ
Did Vista Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.vistagold.com
- IR Website: http://vistagold.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Vista Gold Corp is a gold mining company. Its principal asset is its flagship Mt Todd gold project in Northern Territory, Australia. Other projects include non-core projects in Mexico & US, and royalty interests in projects in Bolivia & Indonesia.
VGZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VGZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("VGZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VGZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VGZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VGZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.