VGZ Key Stats
PR Newswire08/01 07:30
CNW Group07/28 07:30
Street Insider06/19 07:13
|03/19/2014 14:30 MDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Vista Gold Corporation Earnings Results Conference Call|
|03/19/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Vista Gold Corporation Earnings Results.|
|10/31/2013 16:30 EDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call|
|10/31/2013||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results and Provides Update on Recent Activities. Estimate: -0.07.|
|08/06/2013 14:30 MDT||Misc||Vista Gold Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results, Cost Reductions, and Provides Update on Recent Activities|
|08/06/2013||Earnings||Vista Gold Corp. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results. Estimate: -0.05.|
VGZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vista Gold is down 46.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Allied Nevada Gold down 53.60%, and Smart Ventures down 46.67%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for VGZ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring VGZ
Did Vista Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.vistagold.com
- IR Website: http://vistagold.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Gold Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212221
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Vista Gold Corp operates in the gold mining industry. The Company is engaged in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration and advancement of gold exploration and potential development projects.
VGZ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("VGZ","name")
- Description: =YCI("VGZ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("VGZ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("VGZ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("VGZ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.