VGR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0953|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.576M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Vector Group Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Dec 2
- Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 9.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 2
- Vector Group Subsidiary to Launch ZOOM Premium E-Cigarettes Nationwide noodls Dec 2
- Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: PFLT, WSR, HRZN, VGR The Street Nov 29
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: STON, MCEP, EFC, VGR, VOC Nov 18
- VECTOR GROUP LTD Financials Nov 5
- Vector Group Ltd. Stock Downgraded (VGR) Nov 5
- VECTOR GROUP LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 1
- Vector Group to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Thursday, October 31, 2013 Accesswire Oct 31
- Vector Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
VGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vector Group is up 21.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Universal up 10.90%, and Lorillard up 33.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for VGR
Pro Report PDF for VGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download VGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring VGR
Did Vector Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Vector Group Ltd. is a Miami, Florida-based, publicly traded holding company founded by its Chairman, financier Bennett S. LeBow. Howard Lorber serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Vector Group Ltd.. The company is headquartered in the Miami Tower in Downtown Miami and has additional offices at 712 5th Avenue in Manhattan. The company, formerly known as Brooke Group Ltd., was founded in 1873 and is based in Miami, Florida.