V Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.581|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.98B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DJIA Higher as Fall in Inflation Lowers Fed Taper Chances Fool 1:34 PM
- Visa (V), MasterCard (MA) swipe fee accord approved by U.S. judge - Bloomberg Street Insider 1:14 PM
- Visa Leads the Dow – Again Fool 12:00 PM
- Morning Dow Report: Visa, Boeing Support Stocks As Inflation Falls Fool 11:02 AM
- 2 Stocks You're Crazy Not to Buy During a Market Crash Fool 7:17 AM
- 1 Company Loving the Bitcoin Craze Fool 7:16 AM
- Where the Money Is: December 12 Fool Dec 12
- Dow Today: Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Leads The Day Higher, Visa (V) Lags The Street Dec 12
- Dow Tumbles With Costco but Visa and MasterCard Soar Fool Dec 11
- Wednesday's Market Movers and Shakers: MasterCard, Scripps, Costco Fool Dec 11
V Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Visa is up 40.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.22%, MasterCard up 64.00%, and American Express up 46.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for V
Pro Report PDF for V
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download V Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring V
Did Visa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Visa Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered on 595 Market Street, Financial District in San Francisco, California, United States, although much of the company's staff is based in Foster City, California. It facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world, most commonly through Visa-branded credit card and debit cards. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers; rather, Visa provides financial institutions with Visa-branded payment products that they then use to offer credit, debit, prepaid and cash-access programs to their customers. In 2008, according to The Nilson Report, Visa held a 38.3% market share of the credit card marketplace and 60.7% of the debit card marketplace in the United States. In 2009, Visa's global network processed 62 billion transactions with a total volume of $4.4 trillion.