USLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.872|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Oct 31
- Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- United States Lime & Minerals Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Oct 30
- Q3 2013 United States Lime & Minerals Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Oct 30
- USLM Stock Crowded With Sellers Oct 3
- United States Lime & Minerals Crushes Earnings Estimates Fool Jul 31
- UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jul 30
- UNITED STATES LIME & MINERALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Jul 25
- United States Lime & Minerals Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Jul 24
USLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United States Lime is up 27.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, AAON up 111.9%, and Apogee Enterprises up 59.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USLM
Pro Strategies Featuring USLM
Did United States Lime make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United States Lime & Minerals, Inc. is a manufacturer of lime and limestone products, supplying mainly to the construction, steel, municipal sanitation and water treatment, aluminum, paper, glass, roof shingle and agriculture industries.