USB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.967|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.80B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The 1 Bank Laughing at U.S. Banks Fool Dec 6
- U.S. Bancorp - Great Bank, Trading At A Great Premium To Tangible Book Value Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Midwest Banks Lead as Unemployment Drops The Street Dec 6
- 1 Bank You've Never Heard Of and How It Put Your Favorite Banks to Shame Fool Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- U.S. Bancorp to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 5
- Higher Rates Can't Come Fast Enough For Zions Bancorp Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- U.S Bank Introduces Community Card for Tax-Exempt Organizations noodls Dec 5
- Maybe Thanksgiving was peak of bull market: Pro CNBC Dec 5
- Stocks: Dow and S&P 500 in 4-day losing streak USA TODAY Dec 4
USB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). U.S. Bancorp is up 27.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Bank of America Corp up 49.17%, and Wells Fargo up 37.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for USB
Pro Report PDF for USB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download USB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring USB
Did U.S. Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
U.S. Bancorp is a diversified financial services holding company, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the United States based on $330 billion in assets. It generates various deposit products, including checking accounts, savings accounts, money market savings, and time certificates of deposit accounts. U.S. Bank ranks as the sixth largest bank in the U.S. based on deposits, with $222.6B in deposits as of September 30, 2011. With 3,089 banking offices and 5,092 ATMs, U.S. Bank's branch network serves 25 states. U.S. Bancorp offers regional consumer and business banking and wealth management services, national wholesale and trust services and global payments services to more than 15.8 million customers. The company employs over 63,000 people. The company was founded in 1863.