URI Key Stats
- United Rentals Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (URI) Jun 14
- Is Rental Service a Good Business? Fool Jun 5
- Glenn Dubin's high upside potential picks Jun 5
- United Rentals Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (URI) Jun 4
- Stocks Mixed In Early Afternoon; HomeAway Plunges Jun 3
- United Rentals Finds Support At 10--Week Average May 31
- Sales Growth? Jazz, EPL, LinkedIn Show How It's Done May 30
- Hedge Fund Castlerock's Top Stock Picks May 29
- Car and Equipment Rental Businesses Look Interesting Fool May 29
- Former KPMG partner pleads guilty to insider trading scheme May 28
URI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Rentals is up 47.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Hertz Global up 98.19%, and Avis Budget Group up 117.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for URI
Pro Report PDF for URI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download URI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring URI
Did United Rentals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Rentals, Inc. is an equipment rental company. It offers rent to construction and industrial companies, manufacturers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and government entities. The company operates through two segments: General Rentals and Trench Safety, Power and HVAC. The general rentals segment includes the rental of construction, aerial, industrial and homeowner equipment and related services and activities. The trench safety, power and HVAC segment includes the rental of construction products and related services. The company's services include equipment rental, sales of rental equipment, sales of new equipment, contractor supplies sales and services, and Rentalman and Infomanager software. The company was founded by Bradley S. Jacobs and seven others in 1997 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.