URI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.711|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||92.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||288.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- United Rentals Inc (URI): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner The Street Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Moving The Diversified Services Industry Upward The Street Dec 9
- After a Nice Run, Does H&E Equipment Have More Upside? Fool Dec 7
- 'Fast Money' Rewind: The week in review for Dec. 6 CNBC Dec 6
- Stocks Hold Gains, Trade Dips; Retail Stocks Under Pressure Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- U.S. watchdog to revive proposal to name audit partner Reuters - UK Focus Dec 4
- IBM has lost its appeal: Cramer CNBC Dec 2
- 4 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 2
- Digging Into the Dow; Buyable Oil Stocks: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Nov 30
- United Rentals Branches to Host Nationwide Equipment Sale December 12 Event Expanded from U.S. to Canada Will Offer Financing and Service Options noodls Nov 26
URI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Rentals is up 66.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Avis Budget Group up 90.91%, and Hertz Global Holdings up 55.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for URI
Pro Report PDF for URI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download URI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring URI
Did United Rentals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Rentals, Inc. is an equipment rental company. It offers rent to construction and industrial companies, manufacturers, utilities, municipalities, homeowners and government entities. The company operates through two segments: General Rentals and Trench Safety, Power and HVAC. The general rentals segment includes the rental of construction, aerial, industrial and homeowner equipment and related services and activities. The trench safety, power and HVAC segment includes the rental of construction products and related services. The company's services include equipment rental, sales of rental equipment, sales of new equipment, contractor supplies sales and services, and Rentalman and Infomanager software. The company was founded by Bradley S. Jacobs and seven others in 1997 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.