URG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1101|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-47.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire11/20 11:06
PR Newswire11/07 12:32
PR Newswire11/06 13:22
|12/23/2013||Misc||Littleton, Colorado (Pr Newswire — December 23, 2013) Ur-Energy Inc. (Tsx:ure, Nyse Mkt:urg) (&Ldquo;Ur-Energy” Or the &Ldquo;company”) Is Pleased to Announce the Acquisition of Pathfinder Mines Corporation (&Ldquo;pathfinder”). The|
URG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ur-Energy is down 11.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.26%, Energy Resources of Australia down 3.20%, and NX Uranium down 27.93%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for URG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring URG
Did Ur-Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.ur-energy.com
- IR Website: http://www.ur-energy.com/stock-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Ur-Energy Inc is an exploration stage mining company engaged in the identification, acquisition, exploration, evaluation and development of uranium mineral properties in the United States and Canada.
URG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("URG","name")
- Description: =YCI("URG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("URG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("URG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("URG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.