URG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0793|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.749M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-37.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire03/02 16:49
|03/02/2015||Earnings||Ur-Energy Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||Ur-Energy Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
URG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ur-Energy is down 34.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Uranium Energy up 50.96%, and Uranium Resources down 56.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for URG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring URG
Did Ur-Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.ur-energy.com
- IR Website: http://www.ur-energy.com/stock-information/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Uranium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Ur-Energy Inc is a junior mining company operating the Lost Creek in-situ recovery (ISR) uranium facility in south-central Wyoming. It engages in the identification, acquisition, exploration & operation of uranium projects in the United States & Canada.
URG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("URG","name")
- Description: =YCI("URG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("URG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("URG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("URG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.