UPS Key Stats
- Are Same-Day Deliveries Bad for Shippers? Fool 1:34 PM
- Iran and Pakistan Are Clearly Winning This Battle Fool May 19
- Starbucks Appoints Chiquita Exec As Supply Chain Executive VP Fool May 17
- How FedEx Stole UPS’ Thunder Fool May 17
- Leave the Driving to Us Robots May 17
- Atlanta International Airport March Cargo Volumes May 17
- Another Company That Could 'Kill The Gasoline Engine' May 16
- UPS App for iPad Advances Suite of Customer Technology Offerings Business Wire May 16
- Should Investors Consider FedEx? May 16
- /R E P E A T -- Media Advisory - Safety is worth celebrating/ CNW Group May 16
UPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Parcel Service is up 23.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.62%, FedEx Corporation up 19.71%, and Air Transport Services Group up 18.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UPS
Pro Report PDF for UPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UPS
Did United Parcel Service make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
United Parcel Service, Inc., typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is the world's largest package delivery company, in terms of revenue and volume, and a global leader in supply chain solutions. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. Headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States, UPS delivers more than 15 million packages a day to 6.1 million customers in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. The company was founded in 1907.