UPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.538|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||141.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.457B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hired! Fox Business Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: FDX PVH TWTR BURL CELG PF The Street Dec 10
- New Lifetime High For United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B (UPS) The Street Dec 9
- Why Natural Gas Could Save Coal Fool Dec 8
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- Why This Company's Brilliant Network Could Deliver Stock Gains Fool Dec 8
- Here is What GE Believes in for the Next Decade Fool Dec 6
- Today's Momo Momentum Stock To Watch: United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B (UPS) The Street Dec 6
- San Francisco Int’l Airport October Cargo Statistics Bloomberg Dec 6
- 10 quick tips for stress-free holiday shipping CNBC Dec 5
UPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Parcel Service is up 40.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, FedEx up 52.06%, and Radiant Logistics up 59.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UPS
Pro Report PDF for UPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UPS
Did United Parcel Service make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Parcel Service, Inc., typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is the world's largest package delivery company, in terms of revenue and volume, and a global leader in supply chain solutions. It operates in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package, and Supply Chain & Freight. Headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States, UPS delivers more than 15 million packages a day to 6.1 million customers in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. The company was founded in 1907.