UNFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.177|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investor Beat, Dec. 3, 2013 Fool Dec 3
- 2 Stocks to Watch Right Now Fool Dec 3
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Dec 3
- Dec. 3 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 3
- Trading Radar for 12/03: Omnivision (OVTI), Bob Evans (BOBE), LTX-Credence (LTXC), Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Report Street Insider Dec 2
- Can United Natural Foods Ride Whole Foods' Success Over Sysco? Fool Dec 2
- The Week Ahead: The Holiday Kickoff The Street Dec 1
- Invest in the Right Food Distributor Fool Nov 29
- Will Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Beat Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Will Hormel (HRL) Miss on Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
UNFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Natural Foods is up 34.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Nash-Finch up 46.04%, and Sysco up 10.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UNFI
Pro Report PDF for UNFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UNFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UNFI
Did United Natural Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
United Natural Foods, Inc. distributes natural foods and related products. It is a national distributor of natural, organic and specialty foods and non-food products in the United States and Canada. The company operates through three operating divisions: Wholesale, Retail and Manufacturing. It markets its products to conventional supermarkets, independently owned natural products retailers and other foodservice and international markets. United Natural Foods was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island.