UL Key Stats
- Unilever Pleads Guilty to Pollution, Takes $4.5 Million Hit Fool Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
- Natixis Upgrades Unilever plc (UL) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- Kimberly-Clark's Healthcare Spin-off Will Enhance Shareholder Value Fool Dec 5
- Nest Your Eggs in Nestle The Street Dec 5
- Three Great Dividend Stocks for Income Investors Fool Dec 2
- What Will Procter and Gamble Do in 2014? Fool Nov 27
- Salesforce Unveils Cloud Platform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Unilever (UL) to Sell Soft & Beautiful, TCB and Pro-Line Comb-Thru to Strength of Nature Street Insider Nov 19
- Mondelez, P&G, and Unilever: Welcome to the 4% Club Fool Nov 18
UL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unilever is up 8.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Procter & Gamble up 25.54%, and Kimberly-Clark up 28.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UL
Pro Report PDF for UL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UL
Did Unilever make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational company specialising in fast-moving consumer goods. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever is a dual-listed company consisting of Unilever N.V. in Rotterdam, Netherlands and Unilever PLC in London, United Kingdom. This arrangement is similar to those of Reed Elsevier and Royal Dutch Shell prior to their unified structures. Both Unilever companies have the same directors and effectively operate as a single business. The current non-executive Chairman of Unilever N.V. and PLC is Michael Treschow while Paul Polman is Group Chief Executive. The company, formerly known as Lever Brothers Limited, was founded in 1885 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. Unilever PLC is a subsidiary of The Unilever Group.