UL Key Stats
- Curtain To Fall On Barclays' 120-Year Audit Yahoo 03/06 16:33 ET
- Learn Your Strengths / Weaknesses, And Get Better Returns Yahoo 03/06 08:02 ET
- Two More Strategies For Beating The Market Yahoo 03/06 06:34 ET
- Unilever (UL): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks 03/05 10:28 ET
- Unilever (UL): Moving Average Crossover Spotted Yahoo 03/05 09:28 ET
- Why Melrose Industries PLC, SOCO International plc & Unilever Plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today Yahoo 03/05 09:07 ET
- Does Unilever plc Pass My Triple-Yield Test? Yahoo 03/05 05:43 ET
- Guardian Media sees first revenue rise in 5 years Yahoo 03/04 06:56 ET
- Is Unilever plc Dependent On Debt? Yahoo 03/04 04:18 ET
- Sanctions won’t worry Vladimir Putin Telegraph 03/04 01:10 ET
|Apr 24||Earnings||Unilever PLC 2014 First Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
|Jul 24||Earnings||Unilever PLC 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
|Oct 23||Earnings||Unilever PLC 2014 Third Quarter Earnings Results. Estimate: None|
UL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unilever is up 4.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.37%, Unilever up 2.28%, and Procter & Gamble up 4.54%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UL
Pro Report PDF for UL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UL
Did Unilever make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Household & Personal Products
- Headquarters Country: United Kingdom
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational company specialising in fast-moving consumer goods. Its products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. Unilever is a dual-listed company consisting of Unilever N.V. in Rotterdam, Netherlands and Unilever PLC in London, United Kingdom. This arrangement is similar to those of Reed Elsevier and Royal Dutch Shell prior to their unified structures. Both Unilever companies have the same directors and effectively operate as a single business. The current non-executive Chairman of Unilever N.V. and PLC is Michael Treschow while Paul Polman is Group Chief Executive. The company, formerly known as Lever Brothers Limited, was founded in 1885 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. Unilever PLC is a subsidiary of The Unilever Group.