UIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.290|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-53.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unisys Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Unisys to Upgrade EU Network - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 7:13 am Unisys and Steria chosen to modernize European Commission tax and customs communications network Dec 5
- Unisys to Transition Department of Energy Program Employees to Cloud-Based Google Apps for Government Solution PR Newswire Dec 5
- Unisys and Steria Chosen to Modernize European Commission Tax and Customs Communications Network noodls Dec 5
- Unisys and Steria awarded EU communications network modernization contract theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- Breakthrough Forward! by Unisys Platform Now Available for Delivery to Clients noodls Dec 2
- Three UK Building Societies Choose Unisys Software as a Service Mortgages and Savings Solution noodls Nov 21
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Unisys Corp.'s 6.25% Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A Nov 11
- Unisys' Q3 Earnings Fall on Lower Revenues - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 23
UIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unisys is up 69.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Acxiom up 100.1%, and iSoftStone Holdings up 32.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UIS
Pro Report PDF for UIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UIS
Did Unisys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unisys Corp. is a worldwide information technology company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves mission-critical problems for clients. It specializes in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. The company offers systems integration and consulting, outsourcing, infrastructure and high-end server technology to help its clients to achieve competitive advantage. It also serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. The company operates through two segments: Services and Technology. Unisys predecessor companies also include the Ecker-Mauchly Computer Corporation, which invented the world's first large-scale digital computer, the ENIAC, at the University of Pennsylvania. The company traces its roots back to the founding of American Arithmometer Company in 1886 and the Sperry Gyroscope Company in 1910. The company is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.