UIS Key Stats
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HRZN, UIS, SEAS, SWY Jun 17
- The Computer So Advanced It Took 200 Years to Build Fool Jun 14
- Infosys Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Unisys Wins Australia's DIAC Contract Jun 11
- Unisys to Offer Unisys Stealth Solution for Amazon Web Services PR Newswire Jun 11
- Unisys Wins Australia's DIAC Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Deep-Value Investing Portfolio Manager Targets Out-of-Favor Sectors: a Wall Stre... Jun 10
- Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship Awards Unisys Contract for ... Jun 10
- Murthy Reappointed at Infosys - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 4
- Unisys Security Index Shows Most Americans Worry about Data Breaches but Disagre... Jun 4
UIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Unisys Corporation is up 36.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Acxiom Corporation up 60.69%, and Syntel up 17.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for UIS
Pro Report PDF for UIS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UIS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UIS
Did Unisys Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Unisys Corp. is a worldwide information technology company that provides a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves mission-critical problems for clients. It specializes in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. The company offers systems integration and consulting, outsourcing, infrastructure and high-end server technology to help its clients to achieve competitive advantage. It also serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. The company operates through two segments: Services and Technology. Unisys predecessor companies also include the Ecker-Mauchly Computer Corporation, which invented the world's first large-scale digital computer, the ENIAC, at the University of Pennsylvania. The company traces its roots back to the founding of American Arithmometer Company in 1886 and the Sperry Gyroscope Company in 1910. The company is based in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania.