UEC Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/12 06:14
SA Breaking News01/26 14:33
CNW Group01/26 08:30
|03/12/2015||Earnings||Uranium Energy Corp Second Quarter Earnings in 2015 Release|
|12/10/2014||Earnings||Uranium Energy Corp First Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|10/14/2014||Earnings||Uranium Energy Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|06/09/2014||Earnings||Uranium Energy Corp Reports Fiscal 2014 Q3 Results|
UEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranium Energy is up 10.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, Uranium Resources down 52.17%, and NX Uranium down 92.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UEC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UEC
Did Uranium Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.uraniumenergy.com
- IR Website: http://www.uraniumenergy.com/investor_info/news_releases/2010/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Uranium Energy Corp is engaged in uranium mining and related activities including exploration, pre-extraction, extraction and processing, on uranium projects located in the United States and Parguay.
UEC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UEC","name")
- Description: =YCI("UEC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UEC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UEC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UEC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.