UEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-73.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2593|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-21.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-256.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Files 3M Common Shelf for Shareholders Street Insider Nov 19
- USEC (USU) Surges as U.S. ITC Uphold French Uranium Duties Street Insider Nov 13
- Shares Of UEC Now Oversold Oct 24
- Uranium Energy Corp (UEC) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share Street Insider Oct 15
- First Week Of May 2014 Options Trading For Uranium Energy (UEC) Sep 30
- Uranium Energy (UEC) Names COO Anthony as Senior Advisor Street Insider Sep 27
- Casey's Marin Katusa: Conflict Could Be Good For Energy Investors Sep 13
- Uranium Miners Analyst Watch: September Edition Sep 12
- Uranium Price Headed For $50 In 2014, Taking Stocks Higher: Rob Chang Sep 11
- Uranium Resources - Scraping By. Sep 6
UEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranium Energy is down 28.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Cameco up 11.62%, and Ur-Energy up 48.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UEC
Pro Strategies Featuring UEC
Did Uranium Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Uranium Energy Corporation is a natural resource exploration company. It is engaged in uranium mining and related activities including exploration, pre-extraction, extraction and processing on uranium projects located in the United States and Paraguay.