UEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2793|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-256.4%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire06/19 09:00
PR Newswire06/09 06:05
Street Insider06/05 08:19
|12/09/2013||Earnings||Uranium Energy Corp Reports Fiscal 2014 Q1 Results|
UEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Uranium Energy is down 45.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Uranium Resources down 3.15%, and Gallery Resources up 50.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for UEC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring UEC
Did Uranium Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.uraniumenergy.com
- IR Website: http://www.uraniumenergy.com/investor_info/news_releases/2010/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: July 31, 2013
- NAICS: Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212291
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Uranium Energy Corp is a natural resource exploration company. It is engaged in uranium mining and related activities including exploration, pre-extraction, extraction and processing on uranium projects located in the United States and Paraguay.
UEC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("UEC","name")
- Description: =YCI("UEC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("UEC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("UEC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("UEC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.