UA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.378|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||148.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Off the Charts The Street Dec 11
- Christmas Comes Early for Lululemon Shareholders Fool Dec 10
- Off the Charts The Street Dec 10
- Lululemon Acts When the Founder Becomes a Liability The Street Dec 10
- Can lululemon athletica Get Back in Shape Against Gap and Under Armour? Fool Dec 9
- Does Five Below Belong in the Elite Retail Class? Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Move Off the Yoga Mat Lululemon, Here Comes Sweaty Betty! Fool Dec 7
- Ask a Fool: Valuable Ways to Value a Company Fool Dec 6
- UNDER ARMOUR, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and E Dec 6
UA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Under Armour is up 68.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Lululemon Athletica down 7.36%, and Nike up 56.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for UA
Pro Report PDF for UA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download UA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring UA
Did Under Armour make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Under Armour is an American sports clothing and accessories company. The company is a supplier of a wide range of sportswear and casual apparel mainly focusing on hi-tech sportswear for professional athletes. Under Armour began offering footwear in 2006. The company are marketed in Austria, France, Japan, Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom. It was founded by Kevin A. Plank in 1996 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.