TXRH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.085|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: GORO, TXRH, ROST, HPQ The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Texas Roadhouse, Ross Stores and Kohl's Forbes Dec 5
- Charts Say This Steakhouse is Set to Outperform Popular Diner Chain Dec 3
- Still Bullish on This Restaurant Nov 26
- Texas Roadhouse: A Good Buy for 2014 Fool Nov 25
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- Texas Roadhouse, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 15
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - TXRH, VSI, BRE, TDW And HTZ Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
TXRH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Texas Roadhouse is up 77.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ruth's Hospitality up 90.92%, and Cheesecake Factory up 48.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TXRH
Pro Report PDF for TXRH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TXRH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TXRH
Did Texas Roadhouse make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. operates as a casual dining restaurant chain. It offers seasoned and aged steaks hand-cut daily on the premises and cooked to order over open gas fired grills, selection of ribs, fish, seafood, chicken, pork chops, pulled pork and vegetable plates, an assortment of hamburgers, salads and sandwiches. The company was founded by W. Kent Taylor on February 17, 1993 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.