TXN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.915B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.83%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- One Awesome Year of Dividend Growth Investing in Public Fool 9:00 AM
- If You're Hunting for Turnarounds The Street Dec 4
- Taking a Gamble on Las Vegas Sands The Street Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 2
- Stock Market News for December 2, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 2
- The New #30 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component: Texas Instruments The Street Nov 27
- This Portfolio Is Outperforming My Wildest Expectations Fool Nov 25
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Contains Strong Chip, Component Mix (ONNN) (TXN) (AMD) Street Insider Nov 21
- 5 Stocks Driving The Technology Sector Higher Nov 21
- Semiconductor Showdown: AMD, ADI, TXN, ONNN, MXIM Nov 18
TXN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Texas Instruments is up 47.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, Intel up 25.55%, and Microchip Technology up 46.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TXN
Pro Report PDF for TXN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TXN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TXN
Did Texas Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Texas Instruments Inc., widely known as TI, is an American company based in Dallas, Texas, United States, which develops and commercializes semiconductor and computer technology. TI is the third largest manufacturer of semiconductors worldwide after Intel and Samsung, the second largest supplier of chips for cellular handsets after Qualcomm, and the largest producer of digital signal processors and analog semiconductors, among a wide range of other semiconductor products. After the acquisition of National Semiconductor in 2011, the company has a combined portfolio of nearly 45,000 analog products, customer design tools. In 2011, Texas Instruments ranked 175 in the Fortune 500. Texas Instruments Incorporated sells its products through a direct sales force, distributors, and third-party sales representatives. It has collaboration agreements with PLX Technology Inc.; Neonode, Inc.; and Ubiquisys Ltd. The company was founded in 1938.