TW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.892|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||51.22%|
|Net Income (TTM)||348.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Loading Up the Basket The Street Dec 6
- CoreLogic OKs $350M Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- USA Technologies (USAT) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 6.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Time to Take Profits The Street Dec 4
- Cyber Warfare Keeps Insurance Execs Up at Night Fox Business Dec 3
- 3 Stocks Triggering Breakout Trades With Big Volume The Street Dec 3
- 3 Ways Obamacare Could Make You Spend More on Your Employer Health Plan Fool Nov 26
- Towers Watson Buys Private Benefit Exchange Operator Fool Nov 22
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/22: (TW) (TST) (TWC)/(CHTR) Street Insider Nov 22
- Towers Watson (TW) Acquires Private Benefit Exchange Provider Liazon Corp. Street Insider Nov 22
TW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Towers Watson is up 128.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Huron Consulting Group up 79.88%, and Information Services up 311.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TW
Pro Report PDF for TW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TW
Did Towers Watson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Towers Watson & Co. is a global consulting firm. Its principal lines of business are risk management and human resource consulting. It also has strong actuarial, investment consulting, and reinsurance brokerage practices. The company offers its clients comprehensive services across three business segments, Benefits which provides benefits consulting and administration services, Risk and Financial Services provides the insurance industry with consulting and industry-specific software solutions and Talent and Rewards provides consulting on a number of issues facing employers, including employee rewards talent management, employee communication and change management. Towers Watson was formed on January 4, 2010, by the merger of Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt Worldwide. The Towers Watson corporate offices are in New York, New York.