TV Key Stats
- Has Grupo Televisa Made You Any Real Money? Fool 1:06 AM
- Televisa Lags 1Q Earnings and Rev May 13
- Televisa Lags 1Q Earnings and Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- [$$] Research Reports May 11
- What Grupo Televisa's Earnings Headlines Didn't Tell You Fool May 9
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): Today's Featured Media Winner May 8
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Grupo Televisa as Concerns "Overblown," Stock Gains May 8
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Grupo Televisa SAB to Overweight on Attractive E... May 8
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Grupo Televisa SA (TV) to Overweight Street Insider May 8
- First Eagle Investment Management's Top Stock Picks May 7
TV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grupo Televisa is up 37.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Fisher Communications up 104.8%, and LIN TV Corporation up 299.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TV
Pro Report PDF for TV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TV
Did Grupo Televisa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., is the largest media company in the Spanish-speaking world based on its market capitalization and a major participant in the international entertainment business. It has interests in television production and broadcasting, production of pay-television networks, international distribution of television programming, direct-to-home satellite services, cable television and telecommunication services, magazine publishing and distribution, radio production and broadcasting, professional sports and live entertainment, feature-film production and distribution, the operation of a horizontal internet portal, and gaming. Its programs were aired in the United States on Univision, with which it has an exclusive contract. As of 2011, its closest competitors are TV Azteca and TVE. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.