TSCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.199|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||311.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- A Hedged Way to Play Retail The Street Nov 29
- DICK'S Sporting Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - MPW, ADVS, DDD, TSCO And ALJ Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KSM, MHI, WTS, CHE, TSCO Nov 13
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Philip Morris Inexpensive Nov 13
- These 7 Retail Stocks Might Give More Bang For Your Buck This Holiday Season Nov 11
- These Retail Stocks Have Surged by Double Digits Fool Nov 3
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield Street Insider Oct 31
- More Store Openings for DICK's - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
TSCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tractor Supply is up 73.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Five Below up 30.48%, and Ulta Salon Cosmetics down 7.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TSCO
Pro Report PDF for TSCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TSCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TSCO
Did Tractor Supply make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tractor Supply Company is a large retail chain of stores that offers a number of products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, and livestock, equine and pet care. It is a leading U.S. retailer in its market. The Company also serves the maintenance needs of those who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. Stores are located in towns outlying to major metropolitan markets and in rural communities. The Company offers the following comprehensive selection of merchandise: (1) equine, pet and small animal products, including items necessary for their health, care, growth and containment; (2) hardware, truck, towing and tool products; (3) seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys; (4) maintenance products for agricultural and rural use; and (5) work/recreational clothing and footwear. Tractor Supply was founded by Charles E. Schmidt, Sr. in 1938 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.